Foreign Direct Investment, M&V and JVs
Legal-Eye offers a complete range of corporate and commercial law advice. Legal-Eye has worked for various national and multinational companies in M&A transactions and joint ventures and assisted foreign companies in Foreign Direct Investment in India.
From the point of view of Foreign Direct Investment, the cornerstone of the regulatory regime remains the Foreign Investment Promotion Board, the Minister of Finance, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Reserve Bank of India. In addition, depending on the sector of investment, the policies of respective administrative ministries/departments of the Government of India come into play.
Legal-Eye has a significant knowledge base in respect of relevant federal and state Government laws, regulations and procedures which enable us to offer detailed advice and to assist in processing regulatory approvals
M&A, JVs and Foreign Collaboration
Legal-Eye has a wealth of experience in advising clients on Mergers & Acquit ions transaction, including mergers & acquisition, takeover and business returning. In such transaction Legal-Eye advises on applicable corporate and regulatory laws, security etc. The applicable laws and issues such as-
- Minimization of legal liabilities
- Taxes on the transaction
- Utilization of tax losses
- Issues arising out of the due diligence process
Legal-Eye is equipped to render legal services and advice with regards= o pre and post incorporation procedural and regulatory compliances include seeking approvals from various Government departments for investment in India such as the Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Reserve Bank of India, Registrar of Companies, Tax authorities etc.
Due Diligence Services
The health of any target company needs to be assessed before entering into any transaction with it. Legal-Eye has developed detailed validation procedures to ascertain the legal and financial health of the target entity.
In the documentation of Legal-Eye includes structuring, drafting, negotiation and documents settlements include a memorandum of understanding, definitive agreements, share purchase agreements, combination agreements, joint venture agreements, technology agreements, memorandum and articles of association.
- Immigration Law
- Antitrust & Competition
- Banking, Securities and Financial Services
- Company Registration and Trademark Registration
- Consumer Laws
- Food, Farma and Healthcare
- Information Technology
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Property Law
- Telecommunications, Media and Technology
- Consumer Finance
- Defamation / Reputation Management
- Divorce, matrimonial and family law
- General Business Law
- Insolvency/Corporate Recovery
- Foreign Direct Investment, M&V and JVs
- M&A, JVs and Foreign Collaboration
- Competition Laws
- Corporate and Commercial Laws
- International Trade
- Intellectual Property
- Dispute Resolution, Arbitration and Litigation Services
- Tax and Transfer Pricing Services
- Labor and Employment Laws
- Environmental Law and Climate